This specially formulated hair cream will do wonders for your hair. Made with all natural ingredients conducive for the overall health and maintenance of your. The oils were specifically selected to promote a healthy scalp and encourage hair growth.
Instructions: Hair Moisturizer or Deep Conditioner
Hair Moisturizer: Apply to scalp 3x per week sparingly at night. Massage into scalp and brush through to the ends of the hair. Style as usual.
Deep Conditioner: Wash hair as usual. Apply to hair and scalp liberally. Comb or brush through to ends of hair and cover head with a plastic cap. Sit under dryer for 15 minutes or wrap head with a scarf or warm hat and rinse out after 30 minutes. repeat wash. Apply leave in conditioner and style as usual.
Ingredients and Benefits:
Butters and Wax
- Shea Butter - Adds nourishment, moisture and shine to the hair. Anti-inflammatory reduces scalp irritation. Prevents breakage. Frizz protection. Heat protection. smooths and softens hair. Protects from UV rays.
- Cocoa Butter - healing and softening properties. Treats damaged hair. Nourish and strengthens roots. Prevents hair breakage. Thickens hair
- Mango Butter - deep moisturizing and regenerative effect on both strands and scalp. Seals in moisture and reduces breakage and hair loss by strengthening hair follicles. Encourages growth. Reduces dandruff. Prevents split ends. Protects from UV rays. Prolongs hair color.
- BTMS-25 - Moisturizing. Conditioning. Detangler
- Fenugreek- great source of vitamins-A, B, C, K, protein, iron, calcium, potassium, phosphates, folic acid, saponins, flavonoids. Powerful antifungal and anti-inflammatory. Prevents hair loss. Revives damaged hair. Fights dandruff. Controls scalp inflammation. Adds shine and softness. Prevents premature greying.
- Amla - Stimulates hair growth. ‘Superfood‘ for hair. Prevents premature greying. Reduces hair loss. Prevent or treat dandruff. prevent or treat parasitic hair and scalp infections. prevent or treat fungal and bacterial hair and scalp infections
- Moringa - Vitamins A & B promotes hair growth. Iron, prevents hair loss. Zinc, promotes healthy follicles. Cysteine, a strong antioxidant, protects from the sun UV rays and provides Sulphur to nourish roots and improve texture and strength. Vitamins A & C fight oxidative stress and helps with blood circulation. Omega 3 fatty acids or unsaturated fats helps thicken hair strand, reduces inflammation of the scalp and nourish hair follicles, encouraging hair growth and overall hair health.
- Fresh, strained Aloe Vera Gel - Is a humectant that helps to attract water, retain and preserve moisture. Stimulates hair growth, improves the health of the hair follicles. Used to treat dandruff and an itchy scalp. Repair dead skin cells on the scalp. Contains 18 amino acids, Vitamins D & E as well as the proteolytic enzymes which repair dry or brittle hair strands. Protects hair from UV rays
- Distilled Water
- Coconut Oil - Penetrates scalp and hair within the cortex to lock in moisture and promote shine. Softens hair. Prevents breakage
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Shields Keratin. Natural conditioner. Protective & Moisturizing. Penetrate the hair and its lightweight nature makes it great for moisturizing. Prevents dandruff
- Avocado Oil - Promotes growth. Reduces dandruff and dry scalp. Moisturizing. Prevents breakage. Helps with detangling. Reduces frizz. Increase shine.
- Sweet Almond Oil - Rich in fatty acids, proteins and antioxidants, magnesium which reduces breakage. Moisturizes and seals the hair.
- Castor Oil - Promotes growth. Helps lubricate the hair shaft. Reduce inflammation and dandruff. Hydrator, strengthener. Antimicrobial properties useful in fighting off bacterial or fungal overgrowth.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil - Promotes growth. increases blood circulation. Antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. Antioxidants that support the keratin in your hair and aids to strengthen the hair. Rich in Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids. It replenishes your scalp's natural oils and moisturizes your hair.
- Grapeseed Oil - moisturizes scalp, promotes hair growth, strengthens strands. Combats hair loss by revitalizing hair follicles.
- Jojoba Oil - Promotes faster hair growth. Closest to your natural sebum. Controls dandruff & dry scalp. Highly moisturizing.
- Argon Oil (Moroccan Oil) - Hydrating. Repairs damage. Protects from Sun UV Rays. Treats split ends. Moisturizes and smooths hair.
- Canola Oil - Promotes hair growth. Contains vitamin E. Soften split ends by penetrating the hair shaft.
- Glycerin - Deeply Moisturizes And Hydrates Hair. The best-known humectant (attracts water into hair), Removes Split Ends. Promotes Hair Growth. Reduces Scalp Itching. Repairs Damage.
- Vitamin E - natural antioxidant. Prevents hair loss. Improve circulation. Balance sebum production. Adds shine
- Bergamont - Help to promote hair growth. Rich in antioxidants and antimicrobials that help shield the hair and scalp against the damaging effects of oxidative stress.
Peppermint Oil - Promotes a more rapid hair growth pattern, even better than Minoxidil. Increases scalp thickness and the number of hair follicles. The oil contains menthol, which causes the blood vessels, just under the skin, to dilate. This additional blood flow could help to promote further hair growth.
- Lavender - Growth. Moisture. Sebum balancer
- Rosemary - Stimulates blood flow. Helps w/premature greying. Helps with dandruff and itchy scalp (Don't use while pregnant)
- Lemongrass - Prevents hair loss. Helps with dandruff and dry scalp. Antifungal and antiviral. Stimulates the follicles which nourishes hair growth, thickness and texture.
- Tea Tree - Unplugs and repair hair follicles. Promotes growth. Soothes itchy scalp, reduces dandruff and flaking, and prevents excess sebum production. Improves blood flow. Balances the pH level of the scalp
- Ylang Ylang - Balance the oil secretions in your scalp. strengthen your hair follicles. Improve hair texture and reduce hair breakage. Stimulate Sebum production.
- Clary Sage - Increases hair growth. Improves hair strength
- Cedarwood -stops hair fall, thinning and promote growth. Balances scalp sebum. When combined with Rosemary & Lavender proven to improve Alopecia. Helps with dandruff
- Thyme - Promote hair growth by both stimulating the scalp and actively preventing hair loss. Helpful in treating alopecia
- Cinnamon - stimulate the scalp and increase blood circulation. Antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. Full of antioxidants that help banish free radicals, reducing inflammation and preventing UV damage.
- Ginger - contributes to the health and cleanliness of the scalp, soothes dryness and itchiness, and enhances healthier hair growth by stimulating and improving circulation to the scalp. Fights dandruff and scalp inflammation.
- Clove - Stimulates Hair Growth. Eliminates Dandruff. Prevents Premature Greying, Reduces Hair Fall, Adds Shine. Enriches Scalp Health